- Non degradable
- Wicks and holds large amounts of water & moisture
- Light and airy
- Higly hygroscopic
- For direct replacement of natural and expensive first class Sphagnum.
unique material that opens up new growing possibilities.
- Holds 280 % of water
- Wicks and lift water vertically up to 320 mm
- Is 100% inert and free from degradation.
- Is a eco-friendly alternative.
- Acts as a excellent substitute for other organic growth substrates
such as Sphagnum, cork, bark, xaxim etc.
- For Terrarium, Orchid, Green walls and Greenhouse use.